How to get that balance
This whole thing of starting a new business has been interesting. I'm still working on getting the balance right. Perhaps that will happen, maybe it won't .
The other day I visited with an accountant, and he made some recommendations on what I should do to cover my ass in case of audit by the IRS (and they don't particularly care for home based businesses - kind of messy from their standpoint I'm sure).
So, right now I'm working on:
● Developing the reports that a business uses (and teaching myself what that is all about).
● Developing my website and blog (and teaching myself the how's and why's)
● Marketing (finding out what platforms and ways might work the best for me)
● Running my Etsy store (and learning how to use the statistics they provide)
● Products (creating products from current patterns, and developing new patterns)
● Being involved at church
● Running our home
● Working at other jobs (hours vary)
● And, oh yes, taking time just for myself (introvert here)
I keep telling myself, get one thing going well, then move on to the next. That doesn't mean I don't spend a few minutes here or there on something, I just need to keep my focus on one thing at a time.